Thursday 20 September 2012

CONFESSION : SHAN GEORGE OPENS UP ON HER RUMOURED ROMANCE WITH TEE MAC’S SON… TEE MAC CLEARS THE AIR

The story went viral last week of Shan George's alleged romance with
Flautist Tee Mac's 21 year old son and we also reported that when the
story first surfaced, the actress was unavailable to respond to the
allegations.

Now, the actress cum producer has denied the story. She claimed some
people are pained that she is making progress and are out to destroy
her reputation.


She says: "They've finished with the lies about Mikel Obi & I, now its
Tee Mac's son. Hmmmmm, I must be making progress in life, & someone is
pained about it. You who's behind this Evil, God is watching!!"

"Na wah…whoever cooked this up must be really desperate or maybe they
have seen that I'm on my way to God's grace and glory. May God forgive
them in Jesus name. I'm not dating Tee Mac's son. How can I? Please
ask him yourself and find out the truth. This person circulating this
wicked lie now must really desperately want to bring me down. But I
forgive whosoever that is."

Tee Mac's side of the story: "I don't even know where the story is
coming from. It's so absurd that someone will make up a story like
that. I have never talked to any press on any issue like that. I've
never said a thing like that. I know that in entertainment industry
you see such things where people get to write so many things that are
not true about the stars."


"Shan George is my very close friend. She is not dating my son. We
were even together in South Africa so I don't really know where the
entire story is coming from. So sad that people will wake up to write
things like that just to destroy people's image. That's absolute
nonsense and a big lie."