Thursday 13 September 2012

“I FORGIVE KANYE WEST AND KIM KARDASHIAN FOR HOOKING UP BEHIND MY BACK ” – AMBER ROSE

In an unprecedented move, former Kanye West Lover and model, Amber
Rose has sensationally revealed that she's totally forgiven Kim
Kardashian for allegedly hooking up with Kanye West behind her back …
and says she feels bad for calling Kim a "home-wrecker."

Amber, who is now dating rapper Wiz Khalifa and carrying his baby, was
referring to a recent interview … in which she claims Kanye and Kim
had a secret affair while she was still dating the rapper a few years
ago. Sources close to Kim tell us Kardashian vehemently denies ever
getting intimate with Kanye.

But last night, Amber was out in L.A. — and told celebrity magazine
TMZ's photographer, "I actually feel bad that I called [Kim] a
homewrecker … 'cause that was kind of mean."
"I forgive her … and I forgive Kanye too … it's not a big deal, you know?"

And despite the fact she's sporting devil horns … Rose insists, "I'm
not a mean-spirited person … I just acted on my emotions when I said
it."

What do you make of this? It is not every time that you hear
celebrities using the word "forgiveness" as they rarely ever forgive
when a fellow celebrity "hurts" them.