Friday 21 September 2012

NOLLYWOOD : ‘I think Tonto Dike is a good person’ – Bimbo Akintola

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Akintola has bared her mind about her
colleague, Tonto Dike one of Nollywood's most controversial actresses.

The University of Ibadan graduate mentioned this while responding to
allegations that she's not friendly with her colleagues. 'I pick my
friends from the heart, I have actors who have been my friends for 20
years and we are still going strong. It is like marriage, if you don't
have the right partner, there would be trouble. If you have the wrong
friends, they will never tell you
when you are going wrong.

When asked to name few of her friends in the industry, she mentioned
Dike, stating that she is an amiable and lovable person. 'I love Tonto
Dike, I met her once and I think she is a good
person' she said.

'I love Omotola Jalade Ekeinde too, I would say she is my friend, we
don't see or talk everyday but when we do see and talk, it is a moment
to treasure, Stella Damasus, Keppy
Ekpeyoung Bassey are also my friends amongst others', she concluded.

Akintola, 37, soared to limelight after featuring in the popular' Owo
Blow' movie and 'Check Mate' where she co-starred with Richard Mofe
Damijo and other notable actors.