Friday 21 September 2012

Paris Hilton apologizes for gay bashing

Paris Hilton released an apology saying, "Gay people are the strongest
and most inspiring people I know." This apology is in response to a
recording released in which Hilton calls gays "the horniest people in
the world". Hilton went on to state, "Most of them probably have
AIDS".

This statement obviously upset the gay community and their supporters.
Ok it probably offended 85% of the population. Really Paris? Paris had
previously released a statement trying to explain herself, but now she
has issued a full-blown apology and it's posted on GLAAD's website.
Hilton stated that she was having a private conversation with a friend
and was in no way bashing the gay community. GLAAD posted the apology
on its website on

Thursday. Question is should Hilton get off the proverbial hook with
just an apology? It's not the first time she has put her foot in her
mouth. Paris' apology: "As anyone close to me knows, I always have
been and always will be a huge supporter of the gay community.

I am so sorry and so upset that I caused pain to my gay friends, fans
and their families with the comments heard this morning. I was having
this private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our
conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community. It is the
last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words
how much I wish I could take back every word…"