Friday 21 September 2012

PHOTOS – See Van Vicker’s Wife and Kids!

Famed actor Van Vicker has quickly risen to become one of the most
popular actors in Africa, dominating both the Nigerian and Ghanaian
move industries.

Van, 33, who is of mixed heritage (his father is Dutch and mother is
Ghanaian /Liberian) is married to the lovely Adjoa Vicker, pictured
above with him. They have been married for
over 7 years. Here's what Van had to say about his wife in an older interview -

"Yes I do have a wife and 2 kids and adjusting to my way of life has
been a struggle, especially lately. I am here today an tomorrow I am
there, talking to them on the phone and all. As
for my wife, Adjoa, I think she is going through a lot but I can see
she is a strong woman. I mean she has been used to always being around
and more like overnight everything changed.

She is very understanding and it is amazing. I mean there are times
where I get to Ghana today and I am on another flight the same day or
the next day. God knew my destiny and
just gave me the perfect one."Van and Adjoa have three beautiful
children together, two
daughters J'dyl and J-ian, and a son, Vj, who recently turned 2.