Saturday 8 September 2012

WHAT !!!!!!!! COSSY ORJIAKOR SAYS “I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, I GO TO CHURCH”

Cossy Orjiakor the Nollywood actress, dancer and singer who rose to
prominence due to the size of her boobs has responded to recent
negative comments about her in the media, here she says that she is a
good christian, prays to God and attends church like any other
christian.
She says "Prayer is a personal thing with God. I tell God what is on
my mind. All have sinned and have come short of the glory of God. I go
to church you know; I am a born again Anglican." She said.

Cossy also responded to the fact that a lot of misconceptions about
her where flying around even amongst her colleagues.

She says "I have bad press publicity about the kind of clothes I wear
and all that. There was a time I attended this old school party and I
dressed the old school way. The press then wrote that this is how
Cossy is, she is looking ugly, and maybe she was on cocaine and all
that. How could I go to an old school party looking new school? That
day, I even had nice Brazillian weave-on on and I had to weave it any
how so that I will look old school. I think they just like talking
about me."