Thursday 11 October 2012

Iyanya Is Very Special To Me – Yvonne Nelson

Hottest Ghana actress, Yvonne Nelson is, no doubt, one woman who has
come to stay in the industry. The beautiful, tall and talented actress
has just confirmed that she's into a relationship.

She revealed recently in an interview that she is so committed to the
relationship and she is happy about it. Inyanya, the Nigerian artiste
has been linked romantically with her and she just put the record
straight.

"Yes I am into a relationship and I am happy. I am like Iyanya's
biggest fan. I love his music. I have his music on my iPod, iPad,
Blackberry and iPhone. We are just good. He is a very special person
to me," Yvonne said.

Though, she failed to state categorically if Iyanya, the Kukere
crooner, is the one she is romancing at the moment, however, she
confessed that Inyanya is a special person to her and that she won't
state categorically if he is the one she is seeing or not.

"I will not say anything on that because I don't say much about who I
am dating or who I am not dating. I have even said a lot right now. I
am in a relationship. I am happy and that is all I can say," she
concluded. Let's wait and see !! Who is fooling who !!!