Saturday 20 October 2012

Lindsay Lohan 'Needs Help' Says Dad Michael: 'I'm Not Going To Watch Her Die'

Michael Lohan showed up unexpectedly to Lindsay's Beverly Hills home
on Friday in an attempt to stage an intervention with the embattled
actress, and he exclusively tells RadarOnline.com she needs help and
he refuses to watch his daughter die.

"Lindsay needs help. She's around all the wrong people," Michael said.

"I'm not going to stand for this anymore. She has to get better. I'm
not going to watch my daughter die."

According to Michael, Lindsay has been dating a personal trainer in
Los Angeles named Josh Chunn, and he was in full compliance with
Michael's attempt to get his daughter help.

"A lot of people tried to stage the intervention with me. She is
dating a guy named Josh Chunn and he told me, 'I feel the same way you
do. I can't take it. They're destroying her life,'" Michael told
RadarOnline.com.

"Lindsay called the cops for trespassing but they opened the gates for
us to come up When we were leaving she threw Josh out and we picked
him up in the car and he spilled the beans about everything she is
doing."

Michael says Lindsay's entire camp is fed up with her downward spiral
and everybody knows she needs help.

"Her whole team has had it with her. All of them want to her to get
treatment," Michael said.

"I will keep putting pressure on her like I did before until she gets
help. She is not going to get better without help and she needs
treatment and help now."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, police showed up at Lindsay's
home on Friday afternoon after a trespassing call was made on Michael
while he tried to stage an intervention.