Wednesday 17 October 2012

Man parades His manhood to mother-in-law to prove he is man enough

A man protested eviction from his in-law's flat located in Bulawayo
city centre last Tuesday by allegedly stripping naked, parading his
sexual anaconda to his mother-in-law.

Thulumani Tshuma is accused of dropping his trousers and underwear for
his mother-in-law, Lydia Ntaisi in protest of the eviction news.
Ntaisi who is mother to Tshuma's live-in
girlfriend had gone to enforce an eviction which had been ordered by
her husband – to tell their daughter Estelly Nkiwane and her man to
pack their property and hand over the keys.

Nkiwane and Tshuma have been cohabiting at an apartment belonging to
the former's family. This has been reportedly going on for the past
three years without the approval of the
Nkiwanes.

"Tshuma has been cohabiting with my daughter since 2009 and we were
beginning to appreciate him as our son-in-law although he lacked the
humanity and courtesy to initiate traditional formalities between us
and his family. My husband has never set foot at our flat because he
respectsthe privacy of our daughter. However, we have informed them
(Nkiwane and Tshuma) several times that we intend to renovate the
apart hence they should look for alternative accommodation but they
have never heeded our message," Ntaisi said.

She added that contractors were expected to start working on the flat
on Sunday as such her husband instructed her to go and tell them to
pack 'immediately'.

"When I got to 6th Avenue, I phoned my daughter but her phone went
unanswered. I wanted her to come downstairs so that I can have a word
with her. I was left with no choice but to go up the stairs. I was
welcomed by Tshuma who told me that his live-in girlfriend was not
around. I then delivered the seemingly unpalatable news to him and he
burnt in emotion and shouted what!," she said. Ntaisi added:

"He plainly told me to go back home and think twice about the news
that I had just delivered and I should admit that in the process I
lost my marbles and ended up telling him to be man enough and seek
accommodation for his family."

Probably in attempt to show his mother-in-law that he was man enough,
Tshuma allegedly dropped both his jean trousers and underwear to
expose his 'live and kicking' manhood.

According to a tenant at the flat, Ntaisi was heard screaming and
running down the stairs. "We heard her (Ntaisi) screaming and went out
to inspect what was happening and only to find Estelly's husband naked
in the corridor," Elvis Machirori said.

Ntaisi went down hurling insults and stopped briefly to narrate her
ordeal to vendors close to Tredgold magistrates' building. So
temperamental was she that in the process of
telling her story she broke down in tears, before phoning her daughter
informing her that she was going to make a report at Bulawayo central
police station.

Tshuma confirmed to our news crew that there was a misunderstanding
between his mother-in- law and himself but denied exposing his 'sperm
sprinkler'.

"She came and shouted and I humbly told her that I needed to be
respected because I am also a man," he said before hanging up the
phone. Nkiwane's two brothers were not pleased by the news, as a
result they went and allegedly assaulted Tshuma before throwing him
out of the flat.

Source: Bulawayo24.com