Friday 12 October 2012

Ozil hails Mourinho relationship, maintains happiness at Real Madrid

The Germany international has struggled to find his best form in the
opening weeks of the 2012-13 campaign, and a number of reports
suggested he had a difficult relationship with Mourinho after he lost
his starting place, according to Goal.com.

Nevertheless, Ozil returned to the starting XI for the 2-2 draw
against Barcelona on Sunday, and he has made it clear that he does not
have any problems with the former Inter boss.

"Mourinho knows what I can do, and he has faith in me. I'm grateful
for the confidence he has shown in me," Ozil stated to Kicker.

The attacking midfielder then went on to stress that he is very happy
with life in the Spanish capital.

"Walking around the streets of Madrid is unbelievable. The fans are
incredible. Naturally they make me feel proud and happy," Ozil said.

"The atmosphere when I play in the Santiago Bernabeu is special. It's amazing."
Follow Y! Entertainment on twitter @yinkuzblog