Wednesday 17 October 2012

PHOTOS: World’s oldest dad, 96, boasts of sexual ability, welcomed second son with his wife half his age

Indian man Ramajit Raghav became the world's oldest father when his
first son was born in 2010.

Earlier this month, he claimed he had broken his own record. He said
when his wife gave birth to their second son, doctors laughed when he
claimed to be the boy's father. "They were very surprised," Mr Raghav
said.

He attributed his virility to a healthy lifestyle, eating lots of
fruit and dairy products and having sex three or four times a night.
"My neighbours are jealous and they keep asking me for my secret, but
all I tell them is that it is God's will," he said.

"I think it's very important for a husband and wife to have sex
regularly and when she asks I will go on all night, but for the sake
of my child I've put our needs aside for now."

The strict vegetarian and former wrestler said his daily diet included
two litres of milk, fresh vegetables and chapattis (Indian flat
bread).

Mr Raghav met his wife Shankuntala Devi sitting next to a Muslim
shrine 22 years ago when he asked her to come home with him.

"She didn't have any family or friends around, and I wanted to help
her," he said. "I took her under my wing and taught her some yoga and
we fell in love."

Their child is healthy and is at home with his parents at their unit
on the outskirts of Delhi. The couple aren't planning on having any
more children.

Source: Medical Daily, The Daily Star