Sunday 28 October 2012

' TONTO DIKEH'S ' song GET HIGH makes it to Top 10 #Naija Music Most played Song

To every hardened critic and those that think she will be a flash in
the pan, Tonto Dikeh has. a message for you all: There is no stopping
her.

In an exclusive interview with Stella Dimok- Korkus, Tonto speaks
extensively about her music career and how she plans to build on from
her first two singles:

What prompted you into singing? I love music and I wanted to do my own
thing, to contribute my own music. You got monstrous negative response
to both singles. How did feel with all the attacks?

I listened to my songs over and over again and I told myself I did
well. In all I see only the positivity in it,I made History.

Peoples opinion of how my music was has further strengthened my belief
that dreams die when you let the next man's opinion get to you and I
am using now to pass a message to everyone out there, if you can just
do it. Don't let anyone's opinion kill whatever dream you have or try
to stop you from taking the next step.

Updates;

In the last couple of days , Tonto Dikeh's latest singles, Hi and Itz
Ova, have become two of the most listened and played songs in the
radio stations ..
.
This morning Tonto Dikeh tweeted :@tontolet in caze u mizzed it last
nit *** #COOLFM NAIJA TOP 10 # WE TONTO DIKEH GET HIGH AT NUMBER 10
***

In less than 5seconds, tonto dikeh received more than 20,000 tweets
back !! Many appreciated Her while some encouraged her to bless her
enemy rather than cursing .The sky is Your limit !!