Saturday 24 November 2012

Ini Edo speaks on divorce, N600m largesse

Nigerian Top Actress, Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, is currently enmeshed in
controversies about her marriage and an alleged largesse from the Akwa
Ibom State governor Godswill Akpabio.


Not mincing words and obviously angry, the actress spat fire at those
paddling untrue stories about her.


She said, "As a rule, I don't reply every talk or report about me, but
these recent ones are crazy and baseless. I don't know where they got
their information that my state governor offered me N600m to build an
art or film academy in Uyo.


"This is just another work of mischief makers, who keep troubling
celebrities. To put the records straight, my state governor has not
offered me such money to build a film academy in Uyo (the Akwa Ibom
State capital), as was falsely reported.


"As for the other wicked rumours that I've been divorced by my United
States–based husband, Phillip Ehiagwina, that is just another lie that
can only come from professional happy home breakers. No fight or
separation ever happened. We are still together, doing great things as
husband and wife."