Saturday 24 November 2012

Nollywood Actor : Joseph Benjamin - I gets a lot of strange calls please help !!!

The Nollywood star broke the ice on his relationship status recently
while shedding light on rumours surrounding his marriage and
subsequent separation, he is not available though single.


Benjamin told Source; "I've been separated for a year now but we still
keep a good relationship, and our separation was a mutual agreement.
She is a good woman but I could not go on with the union anymore
seeing the foundation it was built on was untrue. I have two wonderful
children – a ten year old daughter and a seven year old son. They are
an integral part of my life; their mum and I have a very good
arrangement on how to balance their lives and make sure that
psychologically they are stable and unaffected by our separation."


To Joseph Benjamin, marriage is serious business which should be taken
seriously.


Benjamin says there is no woman in his life right now, but he
disclosed to Showtime the kind of woman that may catch his fancy.


"For me, an ideal woman is somebody who has the beauty right from
inside, not really an outside beauty. I mean one who understands life
and who has passion for God. I do not like a woman who is
materialistic but she has to look good. I' m not really carried away
by outside beauty but it is an added advantage," Benjamin said.


After working with stars like Genevieve Nnaji, Desmond Elliot, Nse
Etim-Ekpe, Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha , Ini edo, and Justice Esiri,
Benjamin says he would love to work with Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs Rita
Dominic, Omotala Jalade and Stella Damasus. "I would also like to work
with my sister from Kogi State, Mercy Johnson."


Benjamin's driving force he says "is to surpass every standard I have
set for myself at every point in my career. I am also driven by the
goal to achieve excellence that always pushes me to go beyond my
limit. I always like to push myself to the edge."


Joseph Benjamin gets a lot of strange calls. "I get a lot of strange
calls from my fans. Some will call you and tell you they like you.
Some will want to hear your voice. But I wonder how they get my
number."

Now that we know you are single Ben, gear up for more calls.