Thursday 1 November 2012

WIZKID CONFESSES - I HAD CRUSH ON GENEVIEVE NNAJI, I CAN STILL DATE HER

Like a big bang, Ayodeji Balogun otherwise known as Wizkid hit the
Nigerian music industry few years ago when he released his hit single
'Holla At Your Boy'.

The song became an instant hit especially when it became the favourite
of many hit TV stations across Africa.

It is very usual for celebrities to have crush on some people before
they also became a celeb. While answering questions from Toolz on
Ndani TV, Wizkid revealed that he had crush on Nollywood superstar
actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

According to Wizkid, "I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met
her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her.

"When I was a kid, I loved watching her movies. I met her when I was
with my older uncles, they told her to come meet their boy (me) and I
said 'Good evening ma'. It is all good though, I still love you
Genevieve,"

When teased by Toolz if he could still date the 33 years old screen
goddess, 22-year-old Wizkid said, "Yea, definitely, but I doubt she
would date me."

He was then given a tip on how to get Genevieve. "I think you should
send a private jet to go pick her (Genevieve) up at her house and take
her to wherever you are just for dinner," Toolz told Wizkid. "I
promise, I am going to do that, the EME artiste assured Toolz.