Thursday 1 November 2012

Yoruba Singer : St Janet: My Husband Did Not Sleep With My Daughter

Raunchy singer St. Janet has denied news reports that her her husband,
Kayode Idun had sex with a 16-year old daughter of hers from a
previous relationship.

The lewd artist said, ""When I read the story I was shocked. I don't
know where it came from. Nothing of such happened to me or anybody I
know. My marriage is not perfect but it's intact. There's no issue of
my husband sleeping with my daughter.

I don't even have a 16 year old daughter. I have younger sisters who
live with me, but nothing of such ever happened. I strongly believe my
detractors are at work.

I am strongly investigating where the story came from. It was targeted
towards my career and they felt the best way they could go about I is
to go about spreading false tales about my
personal life."