Friday 28 December 2012

Bankole Solomon Apologizes To Pastor Adeboye For Outburst over

Bankole Solomon, the man who claimed to have been a pastor at the
Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG and expressed displeasure at
what he called 'turning our once sacred altar to political podium',
following the unannounced appearance at the church's annual Holy Ghost
Congress by President Goodluck Jonathan, last week, has tendered a
public apology over his outbursts.

"I have to break my silence again to apologise to those that feel
offended about my posting on our dear church. I thanked our AG0 dat
counselled me.
"Am so sorry for any pains.To u there, am sorry, church was not
mytarget but corruption & injustice in our society.

"Pls, FORGIVE FOR D SAKE OF CHRIST.
"To my mother, am sorry, to our daddy AGO, am sorry & to my daddy G.O.
am deeply sorry, THANKS," he wrote on his Facebook wall.