Saturday 1 December 2012

'I Was Set Up' Claims Lindsay Lohan

In the hours after her arrest Thursday morning, Lindsay Lohan had a
total meltdown and kept insisting the incident that landed her in jail
was all "a set up."


Back at her hotel, after she was bailed out by her attorney, LiLo "was
crying and kept asking, Why does this happen to me? This is a setup! I
dont deserve this . . . Its not my fault'!" a source told The New York
Post. "Lindsay was saying, I was trying to find out who stole Alis
purse! I gave her the money for my family, to pay for my brothers
school fees'!"



As Y! News has been reporting, the Liz & Dick star had been drinking
and doing cocaine in the hours before her altercation with Florida
psychic Tiffany Eve Mitchell.


Apparently taking the same "set up" line, Lindsay's mother, Dina Lohan
even suggested that Mitchell has some connection to her ex-husband
Michael Lohan because they both live in Florida!



Michael called Dina "delusional" for even suggesting such a thing.

But Lindsay has bigger problems than the alleged "set up" in New York.

As Yinkuzblog reported, on Thursday she was also charged with three
misdemeanors in Santa Monica, CA in connection with a car crash she
had in June.


Sources tell us she's considering going into rehab for a six
month-long program in the hopes of avoiding jail time.