Saturday 15 December 2012

Karen Igho, winner of BBA Amplified got slapped by Security guard

A Battered Karen Showing Her Face Via Twitter

Karen Igho, winner of BBA  Amplified tells the story herself. She
said and I quote : This assault must be condemned by all regardless of
whether we like her face or not. Read her tweets below:


@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security
guard!!! is it because I'm a woman?


@Karen_Igho: He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park,
Said he will shoot me if I don't give him money..I said I didn't have.
He slap me!!. More tweets below.


@Karen_Igho: Now my face is swollen and I'm in pain!!

@Karen_Igho: All I wanted to do was to go support my friend
@DENRELE_EDUN who hosted the event


@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a smirnoff party, by a security He
loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park,he wanted money
and I didn't have any on me then he slapped me.still in shock and pain

@Karen_Igho: I feel abused and hurt

@Karen_Igho: The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head


Already, she has hinted that she won't allow this pass without a fight
as she recalled her shock when the security guard cocked his gun and
threatened to shoot her.


According to one of her tweets "Even my father has never slapped me
like this…" could this be true? Anyways sha sorry oooo 'pele' !!
But to be candid everyman must learn to give honor to whom honor
deserves , she deserves respect not only her but to all respectful
ladies.....