Friday 21 December 2012

Madonna threaten fans over smoking during concert

Madonna made a serious threat to a bunch of her cigarette-smoking fans
in Chile last night ... PUT OUT YOUR BUTTS ... OR I'M NOT GONNA
PERFORM!!It all went down during a sound check for her concert at an
open-air theater in Santiago ... when some second hand smoke blew up
in Madge's face ... so Madge blew up on the smokers. "There are people
smoking right now, " the singer lashed out ... "No smoking!""If you're
going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show.


"She continued, "You don't care about me? I don't care about you. All
right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing
if you smoke ..  Entiendes?""You're looking right at me and smoking
cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f**king idiot."In the end, the
smoke-aholics extinguished their ciggies ... and Madge went on to
perform a bunch of her hits, including the song "Human Nature."... and
she's not sorry.