Wednesday 5 December 2012

Rob Kardashian on Rita Ora Twitter Diss: I Never Referred to Her

Did Rob Kardashian trash his supposed ex-girlfriend Rita Ora in an
angry tweet on Monday? Not if you ask him. The 25-year-old reality
star-turned-sock designer took to his Twitter page today to smack down
reports that the target of his ire was the hip-hop hottie, whom he was
rumored to have dated for several months before the duo called it
quits last month.



"Just so we clear I never once mentioned 'Rita Ora' in any of my
tweets or even used the word 'whore' and I never would. I Respect
Women," tweeted Kardashian. The online commotion began when Rob posted
the following message yesterday before abruptly deleting it:


"She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I
wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart? But I mean
20?!!!" While he didn't name names, the outburst touched off a flurry
of speculation on social media as to who "she" could be.


Soon "Rita Whora" began trending as Twitter users speculated
Kardashian was lashing out after the end of his presumed romance with
the 22-year-old Ora. Hardly, says the former Dancing With the Stars
finalist, who seemed to offer up some sympathy to the "Hot Right Now"
singer for the vitriol she's gotten online in his erased tweet's wake.


As for Ora herself, E! News caught up with the British singer last
July and she told us that her love life was non-existent at the time
because of her dedication to her music career and touring and she had
lots of friends but not necessarily a boyfriend.