Thursday 14 February 2013

"TB Joshua rescued me from alcohol, drugs and mental issues' - actor Hanks Anuku

"Yes I got my healing through TB Joshua. It is our Lord's doing. I never believe in miracles until this happened to me. I was having issues with mentality for over seven years, you will notice I have not been that frequent in movies for long.
Even when I was special assistant to our dear governor, I was not in a good state of mind and this affected my work in the government before I was advised to seek for solution in Ghana. I spent so much money visiting hospitals, orthodox and unorthodox doctors without positive result. Until I was introduced to TB Joshua. I was only watching his TV programme in Ghana and was healed. I put my faith into it just like the woman with the issue of blood and knew that I would be healed and I got my healing. I am now a mentally stable man. I have dropped drinking and smoking habit, glory be to God."