Monday 26 November 2012

Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Following Feud With Comedian

Well, whaddya know? Chris Brown decided to unleash another Twitter
attack before completely deleting his whole profile (again). The
singer, who was recently spotted hanging out with Rihanna for the
Thanksgiving holiday, can no longer be found on the social media
network--shortly after a vulgar tweet exchange between the singer and
comedy writer Jenny Johnson, Breezy's official Twitter page
disappeared. Beward, the following tweets include strong language.


The Twitter exchange began when Johnson responded one of Brown's
tweets saying, "I know! Being a worthless piece of s--t can really age
a person. RT @chrisbrown: I look old as f--k! I'm only 23..." Brown
then wrote back with, "I know! Being a worthless piece of s--t can
really age a person. : take them teeth out when u Sucking my d--k
H-E." The downward spiral continued, with Johnson correcting the
singer's spelling, linking to a news story on his 2009 assault and
Brown repeatedly insulting the writer.


According to Celebrity Tweet, the last few tweets Brown sent out
before deactivating his account were, "To teambreezy... Know that I'm
not upset. Just felt like entertaining the ignorance. These bitches
crazy..Further proved my point of how immature society is.
#CarpeDiem...Catch me in traffic..."