Monday 10 December 2012

D'Banj - I tell them I’m single, they don’t believe

One of Nigeria's most eligible bachelors, Dapo Oyebanjo popularly
known as Dbanj, has declared his days of bachelorhood over despite the
fact that he just recently released a music/video bragging about his
'Bachelor' status.


The multi-award winning artiste made scorn of insinuations that he is
a single man and is not in a relationship.


Dbanj,31, made this confession during a live interview at the 'Tymeout
With Tee A' concert on Saturday, December 1 as he claimed that he is
definitely 'occupied,' contrary to the general assumption that he
isn't.


'Even when I tell them I'm single, they don't believe. So these days,
I tell them what they want to hear. I mean look at me, at the stage,
would you expect that I won't be seeing anyone?' He asked
rhetorically.

Source : dailymail