Tuesday 18 December 2012

Kanye West Love Gone Sour Over Kim Kardashian ?

The American Rapper ' Kanye West shouldn't be a novice to many who
followed illuminati pictures in their minds ... he's currently Kim 's
lover boy .. But I think I should share what strucked my mind .
Kanye has distance himself from social media network ,infact he said
one interviewed he granted in one of the popular blog that the reason
why he joined twitter was because of Kim Kardashian ... As if that is
not enough , kanye west only have Kim as his only twitter friend, uhmm
this is serious love oooooo ..


Not too long kanye does what he has never done before
Look at the twit below :

@Mr_KanyeWest: Relationships end because once they have you, they
stop doing the things that it took to get you in the first place.


Uhmmmm , don't mind me , but I think the two love birds are no longer
in hot romance anymore ; it seems kanye has began to see the other
side of Kim. Well it shouldn't surprise kanye , Kim left her former
man for Him ... And you ones called him your mother fuc*er Bitch....


Please oooo , I didn't say they v broken up ooooo , all am just saying
is that ; before the action comes to reality , my fellow Y!online
Readers should have seen the signs coming .....